Friday, November 28, 2014

Being Thankful Every Day

I meant to have something ready for Thanksgiving to share with all of you but I'll be honest, I forgot.  As you may know it's been a bit busy here (As I type this one-handed with a kitty on my lap).
 
I managed to get in a bit of garden-time this week!

I've shared about my farmer's market experience and saving up to move into my own seed shop.  Tomorrow is a HUGE day for me (hopefully) as it's Small Business Saturday.  Then we're back to working regular schedule at the Chiropractic Office next week.

Today and every day I am thankful.  I have a wonderful family whom I miss like nothing else.  Even though we are over 2,600 miles apart, they are on my mind constantly.

I have a wonderful, loving husband who has been so very supportive these last 12 months while I'm working 7 days a week.  We have 2 very spoiled fur babies to snuggle every day.  We have love and that's important.

Thank you, wonderful readers, for stopping by my little spot on the web.  I appreciate YOU!

We'll be setting new goals for 2015 and hopefully making BIG changes.  I'm ready!

No comments: