Thursday, November 21, 2013

Home for The Holidays (part 1)

Around this time of year I tend to get VERY homesick.  I have lived Two Thousand, Six Hundred and Thirty-Nine miles (approx) from "home" for almost 7 years. I have missed 6 family Christmases.
Seriously, THIS is what I am missing !!!
I won't get into the why and the how today.  What I'm going to share with YOU is my personalized "Home For The Holidays" Gift Ideas.  I know that Thanksgiving is next week and I might be getting ahead of myself.  BUT...Small Business Saturday happens this year on Saturday, Nov 30th.  This is BIG!  
This is a chance to shop Small and promote Small Business.

As a small business-owner I can tell you that this is not easy and "vacations" are few and far-between.  This is why I have decided to get a jump on Small Business Saturday.  
Maybe this year I can get "Home For The Holidays"

H4H: Greens Pack Gift Set
Includes 5 varieties of Heirloom Greens seeds (Chard, Arugula, Little Gem, Dwarf Pak Choy and NJ Cabbage), Garden Gloves (optional) and 12 Peat pellets in a cute mini Lunchbox.

Options


H4H: Tomato Lover's Gift Set
Includes 5 varieties of Heirloom Tomato seeds (Pink Oxheart, Mortgage Lifter, Emerald Green, Roma and Ace 55), 12 Peat Pellets and the Variety Pack of Soil Amendments ( Choose Qty: 4 or 16).  Seed only Combo Packs also available.

Options



H4H: Tomato Lover's Gift Set with Herbs
Includes 5 varieties of Heirloom Tomato seeds (Pink Oxheart, Mortgage Lifter, Emerald Green, Roma and Ace 55), 12 Peat Pellets as well as Genovese Basil and Borage. Optional Addition: Soil Amendments. 

Options


H4H: Mary's Salsa Pack Gift Set
Includes Mary's salsa Pack (Ace 55 Tomato, Jalapeno Pepper, Anaheim Pepper, Red Burgundy Onion and Cilantro) and Soil Amendments (choose Qty 4 or 16). Bucket included with purchase of 16 Soil Amendments.

Options


H4H: "Mail Call" Gift Set
YOU get to choose!  Includes your choice of 4 Heirloom veggie/fruit seed varieties, 
1 Herb variety and 1 Organic Wildflower variety.  Includes cute Mailbox.  
Additional Option of 4 Soil Amendments

Options

All gift sets are ready to ship NOW.  All orders place Monday through Friday ship within 24 hours, except for holidays.  Current Varieties of mini "Lunch Box"



These H4H Gift Set are not yet available on our website.  Available only while supplies last.  Orders must be placed no later than December 15th for delivery by December 24th.

Like us on FB for more Info! Or,

Sign up for our E-Newsletter



2 comments:

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

What wonderful gifts!! Do you mind if I mention these on Facebook? I think my Master Gardener buddies would go BONKERS for this idea! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

'Just posted to Facebook! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures