Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesdays with a Twist #29

Welcome to Another beautiful Tuesday Morning!
Back to the Basics

We've got LOADS of stuff going on around here!  I announced just yesterday a HUGE $2 heirloom Seeds Special that ENDS 10/23/13.
(2 days only while supplies last)
In case you missed it, I also shared  5 Tips to Increase Garden Yield and  

Are you ready to party?
We're your co-hosts 
Joyce @ It's Your Life!  
Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
Angie @ God's Growing Garden 
And me...Mary @ Back to the Basics and Mary's Kitchen

Features!
Each co-host will be sharing her own picks for Features. This gives everyone a better chance of being featured. Be sure to check all of our blogs to see if you were featured!
 
My Features this Week are:

8 Words that Changed My Life from  The Coconut Head's Cancer Survival Guide


Quinoa Brownie Truffles from Ragdoll Kitchen


If you've been featured we'd love for you to grab a button.

Back to the Basics

Please hop around and show some love!
The party starts every Tuesday at 7am EST and will continue until Friday at 11:59pm.  Feel free to stop back any time and "like" your favorites.  Please visit other blogs if you have a moment. 
Share older posts as well as new ones.  No limit on links!
*Pictures should be your own* 
By linking up you give us permission to use these photos
 (with proper link backs) in our features. 
And now for the party!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for hosting Mary! Have a great Tuesday.

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good morning, Mary! I hope your day is going well so far. Thank you for hosting - I really appreciate it! Have a great week!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

HI DEAR MARY!
THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT PARTY! Have a nice week.
FABBY

Laureen @FoxKitchen said...

Oops, my entry seems to have doubled up. Must have double clicked when I should have single clicked :p Mary can you remove one? It's the tutorial on how to bake bacon in the oven.

Have a great week!
Laureen

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my Truffles :D

Vashtiqvega43 said...

Hello Mary! Thank you for hosting this Linky Party! It's nice to meet you. I'm following you via Bloglovin'. Please follow me back. Have a great week!

AngieOuellette-Tower said...

Thanks again for letting me co-host - it's so much fun!
Angie