Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Year...New Page!

I completely forgot to share this post...Ooops!!!

I spent New Year's day relaxing.  We watched movies, ate homemade sugar cookies and played on the computer.  Well, it wasn't all play!  I completely revised Mary's Heirloom Seeds.  We're talking serious facelift!  I also started working on another page.

http://marysheirloomseeds.com/uploads/2/8/8/5/2885006/header_images/1357064697.jpg
New banner/picture for my Home Page
I added the New Arrivals page in late November 2012.
Even more new seeds arriving next week!
http://marysheirloomseeds.com/uploads/2/8/8/5/2885006/header_images/1357065412.jpg
New banner/picture for Heirloom Tomato Seeds
Now...The new page!  I thought I should add a few gardening tips and seed-starting info.  I pretty much used previous posts that I shared here but added a few updates.  There's a great recipe for soil mixture for container gardening, seed-starting made easy and helpful links.

For my webhosting I use fatcow.  They are fantastic!!!  They have a drop-and-drag option to build your own website.  It's easier than blogger and I've had even less issues with fatcow than with blogger.  One great feature for me is that they are powered by "green" energy!  They didn't pay me to gush...I just really like em cuz they're affordable AND reliable! 

I always enjoy working on our different sites.
Next projects is revamping Mary's Basics.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is the first time I heard of fatcow. they sound like a great site! Thanks for sharing.