Friday, December 2, 2011

On My Mind...

Grandma Demme
December 15, 1942-November 10, 2010.

She loved the outdoors.  Grandma Demme was a creative and adventurous, free-spirit. 


This is a Friday photo feature that anyone with a blog can join. To take part, post a photo on your own blog, write a short caption explaining it, and link it back to here from your blog by saying you're part of "On my mind". Please write a new post, don't link to an older one. When you've done that, come back here and add a comment below, with a link to your blog.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have the feeling that your Grandmother was quite the character, and she was certainly a very beautiful woman. What a lovely photo!
I know she'll be greatly missed.....

Dave said...

That's a nice photo of Grandma Demme - Dave